GDPR Compliance Policy
Statement of General Policy
Gilligan Engineering Services Ltd is required to process relevant personal data with regards to its employees, visitors, clients and suppliers as part of its business operations and Gilligan Engineering Services Ltd shall take all reasonable steps to do so in accordance with this policy.
This policy is designed to clarify and provide guidance with relation to the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA18) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
It is Gilligan Engineering Services Ltd approach that personal data is:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for limited specifically stated purposes
- Processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
- Used in a way that is adequate, relevant and not excessive
- Accurate and up to date
- Kept for no longer than is absolutely necessary
- Kept safe and secure
- Not transferred outside the UK without adequate protection
These principles are in line with the GDPR and the principles contained within.