Equal Opportunities Policy
Statement of General Policy
It is the Company’s approach that all employees have a working environment that promotes dignity and respect, and where individual differences and the contributions made are recognised and valued.
The Company’s aim is to ensure that all its employees and job applicants are treated equally irrespective of disability, race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age or any other protected characteristic. The Company shall appoint, train, develop and promote based on merit and ability.
- The Company’s approach is as follows:
- The Company values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to the organisation
- The Company will not tolerate or engage in any practices that may be found to be treating employees, customers or visitors unfairly
- The Company will deal with discrimination or actions that affect equality in a robust manner, viewing such issues as gross misconduct where appropriate
- The Company is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and eliminating unlawful and unfair discrimination